Africa's leading data centre services
As Africa’s leading data centre operator, we offer end-to-end IT infrastructure management and deployment support. Our expertise includes everything from managed colocation to caging, as well as accessibility to customer spaces.
Our specialized know-how and unmatched infrastructure, enable us to provide our customers with bespoke solutions and world-class support, to meet the most demanding requirements.
All our data centres are built to Tier III standards, and offer best-in-class equipment to guarantee you 99.9% uptime.
Our customers benefit from affordable, secure colocation spaces and rack hosting environments to hold all mission-critical IT infrastructure. Key features include:
- Carrier-neutral facilities allowing customers to interconnect and choose from a diverse range of carriers and colocation providers, delivering the ultimate flexibility and most comprehensive services
- Built to Tier III standards to ensure a 24/7 redundant environment with no single points of failure
- Scalable facilities designed to quickly adapt to meet the current and growing future needs
- Low power utilization effectiveness ratio supported by highly optimised designs
- Power densities to support a wide spectrum of performance needs from 1kW up to 21kW
- 600 x 1200mm racks as standard up to 55U
Our cross-connect cable services allow you to make quick, easy and direct connections to carriers, enterprises, content distributors, and cloud service providers. With dedicated CAT5/6 and fibre, we enable you to maximise connectivity and scale your business as quickly as possible.
- Connectivity to diverse in-house Meet Me rooms
- Connectivity to internet exchange points for both peering and non-peering members
- Connectivity between customers in the data hall
- Dedicated private patch channels
Active & dark fibre
Our hosted carriers provide you with active fibre services carrying high SLA, all thanks to the diverse and redundant paths of connectivity to our data centres. Our carriers offer point to point and point to multi-point, capacity circuits from our data centres to other remote locations.
For customers who have the capacity and capability to provide their own active equipment at both ends of the fibre cable, we can also facilitate dark fibre networks to enable full control over services, capacity and routing.
Remote hands support
Our team of trained engineers operate on a 24/7 basis to provide technical support whenever you need it. That way, you can enjoy the peace of mind in knowing your services will run smoothly from anywhere in the world.
For customers looking to add another level of physical security to their critical IT infrastructure, our steel-built, private caged suites are the perfect solution to providing airtight security to your racks.
Add-on security features to these cages are also available, such as 24/7 CCTV, biometric authentication, two-factor entry and more.
We offer private workspaces to help our customers work from our data centres. These include hot desks, meeting rooms, and large boardrooms.
Lift and Shift
Our team of professionals eliminate the hassle and risk of migrating your equipment to our data centres by handling the moving process themselves. This makes your life easier, helping reduce the downtime and complexity of setting up IT infrastructure.
Access to third-party services
Raxio is an enabler for doing business within its data centres. Our customers will have unparalleled access to third-party services provided by other customers within the facilities such as:
- Connectivity services
- Cloud compute services such as:
– Software as a service
– Infrastructure as a service
– Platform as a service
– Back up storage
- Disaster recovery
- Content Distribution